sábado, março 24, 2007

  • Angell
  • Lara Fabian - I Will Love Again

    Did I ever tell you how you live in me
    Every waking moment, even in my dreams
    And if all this talk is crazy
    And you don't know what I mean
    Does it really matter
    Just as long as I believe
    [Chorus:]
    I will love again
    Though my heart is breaking, I will
    love again
    Stronger than before
    I will love again
    Even if it takes a lifetime to get over you
    Heaven only knows, I will love again
    People never tell you
    The way they truly feel
    I would die for you gladly
    If I knew it was for real
    So if all this talk sounds crazy
    And the words don't come out right
    Does it really matter
    If it gets me through this night
    [Chorus]
    If I'm true to myself, nobody else can take the place of you
    But I've got to move on, tell me what else can I do
    [Chorus]
    I will love again
    One day I know, I will love again
    You can't stop me from loving again, breathing again
    Feeling again
    I know, one day, I'll love again
    ____________________

    _____________________
    Mais uma bela música... :)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger wind said...

    Não tinha reparado neste clip.
    Adoro o ritmo para dançar e deitar fora as tensões:)
    beijos

    10:39 da tarde  
    Blogger Angell said...

    Wind,
    Afinal o que todos queremos... um bom ritmo para aliviar do stress diário! Concordo! :)

    Bjs!

    7:56 da tarde  

    Enviar um comentário

    << Home